Monday, January 23, 2012

Introducing Kirstyn Noelle Fackrell

Alright I really need to get better at narrowing down what I post. I just love them all so much and don't want to leave any out!! :) 

This is my beautiful niece Kirstyn. I was SO happy that my sister wanted me to be there to take her birth pictures. Unfortunately Kirstyn was a little stinker and turned sideways so she had to come via c-section. I was still able to capture the precious moments before hand preparing for her birth and then those sweet pictures of her fresh little life after the birth. 
She is so beautiful and I love her so much!! 
She makes #9 for grandkids in my family and there are 2 more coming this year!! 
We're a growin bunch :) 

























1 comment:

  1. Aaahh!! She is so precious! You do such an amazing job with your photography. I wish we could have you along for the ride when we go to the hospital!

    ReplyDelete