Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pricing







Aloha all! I love capturing the special moments in peoples lives! I love making kids smile and catching the look of love in a couples eyes! I live in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and can shoot from Spokane to Kellogg! 


Pricing-
Engagements, Bridals, Maternity, Senior portraits, Children 
Starting at $150

Families- 
starting at $200(depending on size)


Birth Photography Session- $400
This includes:
Travel to your hospital at any time*
Arriving close to your time of delivery and staying for an hour after the birth
I will be on call and you will keep me updated as to your progress throughout the day and I will plan to arrive accordingly
Contact me for more details
*dependent upon my own family circumstances

I am also available for weddings and prices for that are based on individual situations. Contact me for more information.

Mahalo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment