Monday, November 1, 2010

Changes

Well friends the time has come.
Erik and I just bought our plane tickets to leave this beautiful island on December 21st.
I can't believe it is coming so soon!!
We weren't planning on leaving until next April but then Erik looked at the catalog for his major and talked to some teachers and realized that he is done with all of his classes and we have to leave this December.
I am SUPER bummed about having to leave so early but SO excited to be home for Christmas!

So- due to this change I want to make a deal :) 
I will be offering one hour-one location sittings for only 30 dollars until I leave!
I just wanna take pictures of lots of lovely people in this beautiful place before I go!
The sooner you book, the better because I guarantee that those last few weeks we are here I will be running around like a crazy! 

Book now! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oouu I will definitely need to set up a time with you! We (I) really want some pictures before we leave!

    ReplyDelete